Saturday, September 13, 2008

Halloween fun




Wow! I have to admit, I love a plastic pumpkin...or a real one... or a paper mache one...well...any pumpkin will do!!! I am starting to change the store in to "fall" mode- deeper colors, oranges & blacks...
I recently brought in a bunch of ferns. They are selling well, and I love the way they look. These are super dainty, and have lots of new shoots coming out of the soil.
I will add some more photos of the store later. We have brought in a lot of new merchandise! and...if you are reading this, and I hope you are...please leave a comment so I know that you were here! And let me know if you are looking/shopping/needing anything special that I might have in my back stock!
Thanks, and have a great week-end!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi Mel,
There is something I've been looking for, a small antique birdbath, do you have any in stock?:)
The store looks great, love all the Halloween touches...you have such a great eye for merchandising your treasures.....I have some new/old Halloween things for your shop too!
Gail